The 2021 WSF Virtual Investor Seminar will take place on Friday 4th June 2021 from 10.00 to 11.00 CEST and from 16.00 to 17.00 CEST.
This event is by invitation only. BP Fellows will receive information on how to register via our WSF Newsflash (late April 2021) and should contact the WSF office if they have not received an invitation.
Our Virtual Investor Seminar programme features:
- Opening address by the WSF Honorary Chairman
- 3 Scout stories of resilience (Switzerland, Philippines, Kenya - TBC)
- An expert on resilience keynote input
- A panel discussion including the Scout Speakers, the Keynote Speaker and others
- Key messages from our WSF Chairman, Hector Robledo Cervantes and WSF Director, John Geoghegan.
As in the 2020 version, the Masters of Ceremonies will come from among the Young BP Fellows. And BP Fellows will be invited to join in by contributing questions during the Panel Discussion